Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Maximillian Play Day - West Kingdom Spring Equestrian Event - April 13th

  • David Walters
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
      There was insufficient interest in rental horses for anything to be set up.  In terms of loaners, you'd need to contact horse owners directly.

      The footing is roughly unchanged as this is a normal pasture area, although we'll be using the road for some of the games to provide better footing.

      Let me know if you have other questions,
      Hamish