Maximillian Play Day - Please RSVP for Horses, Trailers and Camping Space

  • David Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      Howdy,

      With our Spring play day rapidly approaching, I'd like to start figuring out event logistics.   A seperate mail will be forthcoming with the activity schedule and recommended equipment to bring.

      Please reply to me privately with the following information for those bringing horses
      1) How many horses are you planning to bring?
      2) Will you need stall space?  If so, can horses share a paddock?  Do they have any requirements about neighbors?
      3) What kind of trailer are you bringing and when do you plan to arrive/leave?

      If you would like to camp, please let me know the following:
      1) Will you be camping friday and/or saturday nights?
      2) Are you planning to stay in your trailer, a period pavillion or a modern tent?

      If you are planning to cook, please contact Flida with any space requirements for stoves, cooking tents, etc.

      Thank you for your cooperation!  It was exciting getting to talk to folks at Crown and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

      -Hamish