Richard, Alloria (and others) on national television

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Greetings All...

      Most of our SCA friends and family know that Alloria and I own horses.
      Some of our SCA friends even know that we formed a horse club back in 2011 called the Nor-Cal Dowunder Brumbies and that the group practices the training approach of Clinton Anderson. Last summer we were contacted by Clinton's company (Downunder Horsemanship) and were blessed with a one day clinic with Shana Terry which was filmed for a training DVD for No Worres Club members (so it was seen by about 15,000 folks). Pretty cool.
      Now a portion of that program is going to be on national television!
      We got a note today that read "Just an FYI: The Brumbies will be featured on RFD TV on April 9th" (this is probably an abbreviated version of the longer NWC DVD that was released). If your cable provider does not have that channel, the show can also be viewed after it airs on TV on the Downunder Horsemanship website here: http://www.downunderhorsemanship.tv/schedule.aspx
      Check it out if you can! Yes, we are pretty pumped about it.
      We just had to share.

      Cheers!

      RdC/Alloria