Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Looking for recommendations on boarding in the East/South Bay Area

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Well, I know of 4 boarding stables that are east on Calaveras Blvdclose to Ed Levin Park:
      - Whispering Hills ( at the bottom if the hill, where Beck and elina used to keep their walkers (nice folks, but no covered lighted arena so very difficult tyo ride in winter),
      - Indian Hills (nice facility, covered lighted arena, bridle path close trail access & i think several barns - but pricey),
      - Chaparral Ranch (mostly covered pipe pens, large outdoor but not covered arena, *on* the Ed Levin trails)
      - Diamond W- our barn is nothing to write home about, and they could certainly feed more - but it is cheap and has a covered, lighted arena, outdoor arena, 2 round pens and close trail access

      There's also Garrods out in Saratoga, but much farther from work.  Thats all i know pff the top of my head.  Hve they tried the Bay Area Equestrian Network website?
      :-), Marguerite

      On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:42 PM, David Walters <wyllow@...> wrote:

      Howdy folks,

      I was contacted by someone that has a co-worker moving into the area and needs helping finding boarding for her horse in the Bay Area:
      "She has been looking in Livermore/Pleasanton area, Morgan Hill, and pretty much anywhere that is within a commute to Hwy 237 & Great America (where we work)."

      Anyone that boards in the east/south bay want to jump in with recommendations?  I'd be happy to put you in contact.

      Thanks,
      Hamish

    • David Walters
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        Thanks folks.  I've forwarded both sets of recommendations back.
        -Hamish