Re: Fw: [WestKingdomEQ] being stopped at the Ca ag stations?

  • juliana_of_avon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      OMG!
      Jeff and I watched an older lady in a massive LQ & white truck driving so STUPIDLY FAST up I-80 through Auburn. Trailer full of horses. She must have been doing 75mph +.

      We both commented on a fast stop or a front blow-out and her blatent stupidity!

      Siobhan - It is really UNFAIR to ticked for 65 coming down the foothills grade. Ugh.

      ~J