Re: [WestKingdomEQ] being stopped at the Ca ag stations?

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
      I got pulled over on I80 a few weeks ago and ticketed because my 5yr trailer licence was overdue.
      It doesn't require a yearly tag and it's licence is good for five years. He had to target me, follow me, get the licence # and send it in to even know that it was due.
      I couldn't figure out why he'd bother it because it's a very cheap fix-it ticket but now it makes sence.
      jean