Re: [WestKingdomEQ] being stopped at the Ca ag stations?

  • juliana_of_avon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
      All,

      In addition to Health Papers, the local fuzz may also check your PTI to see if you are current. The CHP has been pulling over Horse/Utility Trailers in abundance in our area (Auburn I-80 corridor & in Cool). They have also been dipping for red/green diesel.

      I believe some of this is just to boost revenue - I assume lots of fines have been accumulated. We have been stopped in Cool, friends and neighbors have been stopped. They will probably continue to do this as long as the weather remains nice. The CHP seems to be aware of keeping our horses stopped in hot trailers.

      YIS,

      Juliana
    • Jean Terry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
        Yeah and I know a CHP who drives her large living quarters horse trailer  ~ 80. She reglarly passes us all like a bat outa hell after events.
        jean
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
          OMG!
          Jeff and I watched an older lady in a massive LQ & white truck driving so STUPIDLY FAST up I-80 through Auburn. Trailer full of horses. She must have been doing 75mph +.

          We both commented on a fast stop or a front blow-out and her blatent stupidity!

          Siobhan - It is really UNFAIR to ticked for 65 coming down the foothills grade. Ugh.

          ~J