Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Sweet Gelding

  • Michael Canfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      Our mundane horsemanship club, the Nor-Cal Downunder Brumbies, is having a Play-Day & Potluck Picnic this March.
      We'll have horse games, obstacles, mini classes and more going on all day.
      Yes, many of the exercises and approaches that will be used during the day are found in the Downunder Horsemanship Method.
      We will be happy to introduce those that attend and are not familiar with this approach to the Fundamental exercises. We are a supportive and welcoming group.
      You can learn more about this training approach at www.downunderhorsemanship.tv or simply search Downunder Horsemanship on YouTube.
      It should be a fun day with great folks, great food and great horses!
      Here is the information: