Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: re grappling from horseback?

  • David Walters
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
      Siobhan,

      Let's move this discussion off-list.   I was at the Brown's Valley practice where these activities were introduced and all the proper steps have been taken.   There have been several opportunities to learn more about these exercises at the practices or have this discussion before either of the previous practices.

      As always, I encourage any senior marshal with concerns about activities in the West Kingdom to contact me directly.

      -Hamish