Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Brown's Valley Practice

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      Thank You Else for bringing the YUMMY LAMBIE and comming to play -well actually work! even though you were still beating your cold into submission.
       Sparkie was very happy you came and brought him the shocking pink rolly thing to bash about. Actually gave him an excuse to do his most favorite thing- barging into other horses.
      Do hope you didn't/don't  relapse ")))
      jean

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        I had a fun time this past weekend and MUCH appreciate everyone who shared knowledge, horses and experiences with me. Else thank you for pulling through the weekend. I know you were not feeling particularly healthy ... yet you came and organized for us anyways.

        Jean I'd like to thank you again for sharing your lovely farm with us. You always make us feel so welcome when we come to play with you. You freely share your time, knowledge (and horses) with several of us. You are a great friend to the Kingdom - and to me. :)

        And DITTO on the yummy lamb. I think it was the mildest lamb I have ever tasted. Perfectly prepared thanks to Ken's ever-amazing cooking skills. Not a lick of it remained, so I am thinking it was a big hit with everyone.

        I'd like to echo the idea that we could all use this weekend as a marker on where our flatwork skills could better serve us and our horses. I discussed the idea, with a few of the riders, of breaking down those games patterns for the horses. The desired outcome is so we can begin to get them schooled and fit before we ask them to do some of those tasks at speed.
        I enjoy your training journey as much as I do my own. And I particularly look forward to seeing everyone out and about again!

        With deepest gratitude,

        Juliana