Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Fwd: Will your group be sponsoring an equestrian event at Antir West War?

  • Gwendwyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Else,

      Can we add this topic to the picnic practice this Sunday at the Cynaguan Mounted Games Workshop?  I know we will be missing a few people for various reasons, but it would be a good idea to get the discussion started sooner and add in to it as people commit.

      Thanks,

      Gwen
      From: Odekirk, Robert <Robert.Odekirk@...>
      Date: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM
      To: Dianne Karp <diannekarp@...>

      Kingdom, Principality, Region, Barony, Shire, College, Canton, Guild, Household… Whichever of these that you represent.

      I am the EqMIC for the war and I am asking any group who would like to see an specific equestrian activity at the war to please sponsor it.  There will be time slots of 2-3 hours for activities on the equestrian field and there are also opportunities for trail riding and beach riding nearby.
      Sponsoring an activity will consist of:
      1)      Deciding what activity you want to make sure happens.
      2)      Contacting me to get on the schedule.
      3)      Ensuring that you bring or arrange for any Equestrian Marshals, Ground Crew, and equipment needed for your activity to ensure it goes off without a hitch and all the equestrians who come to the war can have a rollicking good time engaging in the activity.

      With Respect
      Robert Odekirk
      Astronics Manufacturing Engineering
      Powering your future