Fwd: [SCA-Jousting] Maximilian Style Armet

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Eule <eule@...>
      Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Jousting] Maximilian Style Armet
      To: SCA Jousting <SCA-Jousting@yahoogroups.com>, sca-equine@..., Ansteorra-Equestrian@yahoogroups.com

      I just received Therion’s monthly newsletter and see that he’s added a new helmet to his inventory that could easily be used for foam jousting.

      http://www.therionarms.com/reenact/therionarms_c1250.html

      …and they are only $150.  You would, of course, need to have the appropriate throat/neck protection to work with this type of helmet (due to the lip at the base of the neck) but it is a great deal in my opinion.

      It’s only 16g so I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for wooden lances.

      Eule/Steve

      Unus sed Leo