How much core and which core muscles are they talking about?

  • Nancy Reimers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hey guys,

      Must be winter time.  I find myself exploring prior discussions.  A year or two ago we had a discussion on engaging your core while riding.  I recently tripped across the following article (Go insomnia!).  It does a nice job of explain how engaging the muscles around the lumber spine, allows a rider to free their hips to following the motion of the horse.  Which I think in essence is what each side of the prior discussion was trying to express.