Fwd: [sca-west] Request from Bjarnheðinn Prince of the Mists

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      FYI

      Siobhan

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: dwdenham <baedric@...>
      Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
      Subject: [sca-west] Request from Bjarnheðinn Prince of the Mists
      To: sca-west@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings West Kingdom,

      Since We have not received a single awards letter of recommendation I was hoping to inspire someone to write one. Here is the award I would like to give out:

      http://heralds.westkingdom.org/Awards/Mists_ChevalArgent.htm

      Do you know someone in the Principality of the Mists that would be deserving of this award? If so write a letter of recommendation here:

      http://mists.westkingdom.org/award-recommendation-letter/

      Thank you,

      Bjarnheðinn
      Prince of the Mists