Re: [WestKingdomEQ] whitman saddle on eBay!

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Cool old saddle! I have one somewhat like it with a broken tree. It's so beautifully -12 stitches to the inch!! all hand done!
       I kept it just to marvel at the old craftsmanship.
      One bit of caution though.... saddles of that age are generally only going to fit horses with way narrower backs than todays norm.
      jean