whitman saddle on eBay!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
       Whitman Saddle Original Vintage Good Relic Condition With Stirrups and Girth http://r.ebay.com/WTrrD7

      We own a 1990's jumping saddle and it is awesome!

      Siobhan
    • Jean Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        Cool old saddle! I have one somewhat like it with a broken tree. It's so beautifully -12 stitches to the inch!! all hand done!
         I kept it just to marvel at the old craftsmanship.
        One bit of caution though.... saddles of that age are generally only going to fit horses with way narrower backs than todays norm.
        jean
        We own a 1990's jumping saddle and it is awesome!