Antir/West War Equestrian information

  • robertodekirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      Hello all my Western Equestrian friends. I am the EMIC for Antir/West War in July 2013.

      We will be having Equestrian games and I encourage all of you to come. I will be posting in the next few days with all the details, but a few short notes for now.

      * Individual groups can sponsor individual Equestrian games.
      * There is local access to both beach and trail riding.
      * The Equestrian field is nearby to the main war field.
      * Equestrian parking and paddock space will be where the overflow parking was last time. This will be right on the eastern edge of the camp. The owner has promised to pipe water out to the area.
      * Equestrian camping will be just west of the paddock and parking area.

      Lastly, a challenge was issued to the Crown of the West at court for one or more member(s) of the West Kingdom Equestrian community to meet me at the Joust, Mounted Combat, or Behourt. The challenge will be met on the main war field in between scenarios. If there are several Western Equestrians who wish to meet me as a Lance (team), I will put an Antirian Lance together.

      In Service
      Sir Rapheal the Rogue