Stall reservations for Gulf Wars 22!!

  • Doe ni Floinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      Greetings all equestrians!!

      Gulf Wars is fast approaching and it is time to start making detailed plans.  If you plan on bringing your horse(s) to war this year, please fill out the following form and send it to the email address provided below NOT LATER THAN 28 February 2013.

      We will try our hardest to accommodate everyone to their needs. Please understand that we cannot make everyone 100% happy, but we try our best! Please be patient and remember if we all work together, it makes for an awesome fun event! ( Warning: Staff does not work well with demanding people! A smile and consideration for others goes a long way! ;) )

      We have a limited amount of hay at $5.50 per bale, available on a first-come-first-reserved basis.  Once that is spoken for, it will be up to owners to get their own hay from Lumberton Hardware and Farm Supply (for approx $6.50 per bale). Shavings will be available from Lumberton Hardware and Farm Supply for $6.10 per bag.

      Please remember to have your negative coggins paperwork, as well as a heath certificate if your horse is coming from outside of Mississippi.

      Thanks and see you all at war!!!!

       YIS,

      Doe

      Gulf Wars XXII Equestrian stall reservation information

      Please copy and paste this list and send this information to Doenifloinn@.... Remember to put GW22 Stall Res in the subject line, or your email may be accidentally deleted!

      Name of horse owner:

       Contact info for owner:

             Cell phone:

             Email:

             Address:

       Contacts for owner at War in case of emergency (Cell phones, camps, other gentles who can be reached):

       Name of horse(s):

       Bred of horse(s):

       Sex of horse(s):

       Age of horse(s):

       Size of horse(s):

       Date arriving:

       Area intending on camping:

       Authorized people to handle horse(s):

      Any issues/special needs for the horse(s):

       Can horse(s) be used in procession?

              If so, what kind of rider would be best?

             Can they be piloted alone, or should they have someone leading them?

      Size of trailer:

      Size of tent (If tenting in the equestrian area):

      Bales of hay:

      Cubes of shavings:

      Any other information that the owners would like us to be aware of:

      YIS,
        Doe
      " Now I don't know if I can ever tell you,
      Just what we permit, we allow"
      Kansas Closet Chronicles

      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain. Unknown