New Society EQ Officer

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Greetings from Duke Eringlin Aldhelm Society Equestrian Officer

      I am very pleased to announce that Mistress Arabella da Siena will be replacing me as Society Equestrian Officer!

      Many of you know her already, but for those whom have not yet had the pleasure, I do hope you can get to know her. I am confident that she will be an excellent custodian of the office, and will have your support.

      Welcome aboard, Arabella!

      (please feel free to cross-post this announcement to any relevant SCA venue, list or page)

    • Yaas@dreamriverranch.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        Congratulations Arabella. I wish you many hours of fun.
        Yaasamiin