Re: [WestKingdomEQ] General Riding Pictures

  • Michael Canfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Everyone looks like they had a blast!
      Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

      RdC

      on Nov 21, 2012, Elsie <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      I've posted a few of the General Riding pictures from this past weekend.

      I will be putting the technique photos into a ppt with comments so that folks have context for what they are seeing. It's going to take a bit to sort that out but in the meantime enjoy the photos above.