FWD - For Sale - Fjord/QH Cross Driving & Riding Horse "Daisy"

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      I know this horse and she's lovely. Would make a terrific family horse and could probably be competitive doing SCA stuff.
      Melanie is a friend and her horses are well trained and do what she says they do. She is asking $3500 for this mare.
      Please contact Melanie Brooker in Lancaster, CA at melanieb3 at verizon.net
      ~ariadne (natalie)

      Melius vivit qui medicinae et mechanica partes utitur

      For Sale: Fjord/Quarter Horse Cross

      Daisey Drives and Rides. She was originally a PMU baby adopted from Sisters, OR at nine months old. I am the original owner. She has been worked Natural Horsemanship style.

      She is Red Dun, 15hh, and about 1000lbs. Her black feet are nice and large. I have only put shoes on her when we go on Wagon Trains.

      She drives single and is a wonderful Recreational driving animal. As you can see from my RED List Logs, she has over 160 hours of driving time on her. She is traffic safe & nothing bothers her. I have even done some Gunfire from the cart at a Cowboy Mounted Shoot.

      She has also been trained under saddle at a working cattle ranch. She also has some cattle sorting experience. I usually don't ride, but the other day I put a saddle on her and off on the trails we went.

      She is a very loving animal, and would make a wonderful partner.

      Please contact me privately for pictures.

      Melanie
      Lancaster, CA