Re: HURRY! "Caspian" movie-used saddle covers for sale

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012
      I have 2 english/dressage saddle covers and 3 australian saddle covers left.
      Chamfrons are both sold.

      If you want a saddle cover, please contact me asap!
      Thanks.

      ~ariadne

      Melius vivit qui medicinae et mechanica partes utitur

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
        WOW, that was quick. Pending payments from a couple of people, all the saddle covers have sold and so have the chamfrons.
        If any of the saddle covers doesn't get paid for I will offer it for sale. So if you missed out and want me to put you on the wait list, let me know.

        ~ariadne (natalie)