UPDATE! Re: Movie-used armor, horse gear, bows available at GWW

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      While I realize that "everyone" in the knowne worlde recognizes Tucker-the-Tennessee-Walker at any SCA event [grin], chances are you may not remember me or my household. So, we will be on site at Great Western War on Saturday by about 8 a.m. If you need to find me, THL Courtney, Lady Kora and I are traveling together and will be dressed in late-period Persian duds on Saturday (ahem). If that doesn't help, look for a big red Ford Excursion (1 ton SUV) and a newer white 3-horse Kieferbuilt bumper pull trailer with a red and brown swooshie thing on the side. That's our rig. We'll obviously be hangin' mostly with the horse folks....pretty much anyone in the Altavia camp knows us, as do most of the CAID equestrians. We don't mind if they point. :-)

      So, here's what I'll have with me.....

      Due to the last-minute negotiations on the leather saddle covers, I am NOT bringing them with me on Saturday. I will offer them for sale after war however. So look for pics and descriptions next week sometime. Sorry. (Prices will be in the less-than-$100 range for sure). Ditto on the CHAMFRONs. I have TWO available but won't be able to pick them up until MONDAY after War (similar $$).

      Prince of Persia Movie Items...(all items sold separately or in groupings as you like!)
      • Pointy-top Persian Helmet & turban
      • Phyrgian Helmet & turban
      • Scimitar sword in leather scabbard
      • Leather wrapped short bow (approx 25lbs draw)
      Narnia/Prince Caspian Movie Items...(all items sold separately or in groupings as you like!)
      • Cavalry Soldier Brigandine, Under-brig, chainmaille, pants, greaves
      • Infantry Soldier Brigandine, Under-bring, chain maille, pants, leather greaves
      • Cabassett Helmet & Gorget (steel)
      • Cabassett Helmet & Gorget (resin)
      • Soldier Face masks
      ~ariadne

      Melius vivit qui medicinae et mechanica partes utitur