New Addition to the "Chateau Stables"

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi Everyone!

      We just purchased a beautiful 15hh black "Foundation Bred"
      Quaurterhorse mare named Lexi. Lexi has some excellent training and
      bloodline and we were very impressed with her. She is coming home
      today and "may" make her debut at Crown.

      Phoenix is currently being looked at by several potential buyers. If
      you or anyone you know would be interested in own the lovily Miss
      Phoenix ahe can be yous (as long as she is going to a vgood home) for
      just $850.00. She is developing into a wonderful "English style"
      horse...and EdC and I focus on "Western" so...

      Cheers!

      RdC/EdC