Fwd:The current IKEQC

  • Henrik Olsgaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      For those interested in IKEQC , see below.

      Henrik

      Greetings Riders!
      Please feel free to forward to your Kingdom Lists...

      The current IKEQC are here
      http://www.scaikeqc.org/xxxviii/index.php?menu=3D10

      Below are a complete List of events where IKEQC took place. The ones =
      marked 'done' are the ones you see listed as 'Present scores' and need =
      no further action (except a couple that Sandor and I are still trying to =
      fix ).

      Baron Wars IKEQC-?
      Cynagua May Coronet-done (still fixing 2 scores)
      Dregate Horse Fair-done
      Peasant Revolt-done
      Trimaris TMT-done
      Three Walls Official EQ PRactice-(Donwenna will re-do--data lost in =
      first crash)
      May Day Carosello-CANCELLED
      Mugmort Stables IKEQC-done
      Merchants and Mayhem-done
      Uprising-(Donwenna to re-do--lost in crash)
      Arnhold IKEQC Practice-(Donwenna to re-do--lost in crash)
      CAID Queen's EQ CH Spring-done
      Aethel XXI-done
      Aurum Games-?
      Stromgard EQ & Archery Chp-done
      1st Annual Fall EQ Games- TO Take place OCT 19 2003
      Warren War-done
      Bonfield Battle-done--but getting fixed--EMIC pls contact Donwenna

      Will the EMICs for Baron Wars, Bonfield Battle, and for Aurum Games =
      please contact me privately :
      drdonna@...

      For the events that I have to re-input, the data was all approved on the =
      hard copies and on the IKEQC website ,but lost in the website =
      crash--there is no need to contact me on those events. I plan to work =
      on IKEQC the first weekend of NOV, so I am notifying folks now so you =
      have 1 month to get me info prior to my dedicated IKEQC work weekend. =

      Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
      Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es