Private Horses @ Crown

  • Tony Tamboury
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Ok gang here is an almost last minute question for those people bringing
      their horses. Were is everybody camping, as you all know we are mostly
      responsible for the security of our horses. Inquiring minds want to know.

      Anton
    • Lady Kateryn de Ver
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        There is no camping near the horses....the closest is the heralds
        who will be across merchant's row from them. (Unless someone uses a
        small trailer or somesuch....) If it is any consolation, it is
        listed several times on the site handout that anyone caught bothering
        a horse may be asked to leave site. (read: Autocrat has zero
        tolerance for people who aren't nice to animals, ditto for the
        Kingdom Constable) Also, no one is allowed in the stable area
        without permission from the horse owners - also on the site rules.
        (but I can't guarantee it won't happen) The stalls are box stalls and
        I believe, are lockable if that is your choice. (bring a lock).
        There will be merchants near the entrance to the stalls.....but still
        no guarantee. I will work with you as much as possible, just let me
        know what you need. Anton can reach Al and I on our cell phone,
        after tomorrow afternoon we won't be near home phone or computer.

        Kate
        Autocrat, Oct. Crown

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Tamboury"