SCA Equestrian Handout

  • Marguerite fitz William
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012

      Greetings to the list,

      We are doing a demo at a local fairgrounds this Friday and I just realized that while we have SCA handouts we don’t have any that are equestrian specific.

      Does anyone have an equestrian handout that they would be willing to share with us?

      Many thanks,

      Marguerite fitz William, JdL
      Interim Equestrian Officer, Barony of Aquaterra
      Courtier to His Excellency Steinolf of Aquaterra
      Veneur

      Motto: Et Hoc Quoque Transibit
      Or, a natural panther stantant contourney
      sable, on a chief invected vert, three plates

      MargueritefitzWilliam-email