Looking for GWW Trailer Space

  • apricotdun@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
      My horse, Ajax (San Jose Area), and I are looking for someone to trailer with to Great Western War. I do not have a trailer or any experience trailering, but I am willing to share driving (on straight roads) and pay for gas (yes, all of it). If anyone is interested, please contact me seperately by September 1. Otherwise, I will make alternate arrangements.

      By the way, are there going to be Chapparal practices to get ready for this?

      Thanks,
      Jennifer
      Apricotdun@...
    • Nancy Reimers