Great Western War update

  • Scianna Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 5:44 PM

      Good gentles, the GWW pre-registration deadline for humans is fast approaching! You can pre-register your horses up until August 20, when we need to get our stall count to the vendor. However, HUMANS must pre-register by August 1.

      If you have any question about the equestrian activities planned for the War, please feel free to contact me on or off list. You can read complete descriptions of all the activities at the GWW web site, at http://www.caid-gww.org/

      Hope to see you at the War!

      --Sionnach

      EQ Steward, GWW 15