Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Eq Activities at Crown

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
      Siobhan,
      He worked very well under you - the honor was ours.
      jean

      I always feel honored when someone lets me on their horse - esp when he has not been ridden by many others!

      On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Jean Terry <riverrockcobs@...> wrote:

      AWW!
      So glad you enjoyed him! We think of Winston kinda like a big stuffed toy.
      It was wonderful to see him and Sparkie -(Thanks Siobhan :) having fun with other people and we love to share when appropriate.
      Thanks Drifa you guys looked great -as did Sioban with Sparkie!
      jean