Re: Eq Activities at Crown

  • quincydew@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012
      I wanted to thank you guys for letting this An Tirian come play on the ponies on Sunday. Winston made my day so bright! Loved playing keep away with him! Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get horses to the event!

      Drifa
    • Jean Terry
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2012
        AWW!
        So glad you enjoyed him! We think of Winston kinda like a big stuffed toy.
        It was wonderful to see him and Sparkie -(Thanks Siobhan :) having fun with other people and we love to share when appropriate.
        Thanks Drifa you guys looked great -as did Sioban with Sparkie!
        jean