Gelding Friesian/Shire Cross

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      Just came across this guy on Craig's List and thought he'd looked pretty interesting !

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/grd/3038855625.html
    • Troy Griffith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012

        A student of mine is having a pre-purchase exam done on this horse next week, so if anyone wants to buy him, best be quick about it. ;>

        Sir William (An Tir)

        Just came across this guy on Craig's List and thought he'd looked pretty interesting !

        http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/grd/3038855625.html

        No virus found in this message.

      • juliana_of_avon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
          Ooohweee! Can you imagine the BIG roundy-bouncy gaits on that cross.
          >.<
          Whew!

          ~J

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012

            I guess I will have to let you know. ;>

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012

              Actually in the video his back hardly moves. Very floaty without jarring. Typical Friesiany way of going- but hopefully hardier than the oft fragile constitution of the Friesian with the outcross. Looks to probably have a really good mind too.