Re: UPDATE: Cynagua May Coronet

  • juliana_of_avon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      Hi Guys,

      I saw the multiple announcements for the "Emprise" on Saturday. Was there plans for other EQ Activity for the weekend?

      I am not bringing a horse up for myself - too much happening with the Tournament. The young de Bourgogne might want to get her toes wet and an activity on the Eric is more than she and her horse can safely digest.

      YIS,

      Juliana
    • juliana_of_avon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2012