RE: [WestKingdomEQ] Rental Committee was Cynagua May Coronet

  • Henrik Olsgaard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2012
      Thank you Your Highness. I thought You meant that, but just wanted to be sure.

      Henrik

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 05:14:45 +0000
      From: dcamville@...
      To: henriksd5@...
      CC: duke_henrik@...; WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE: [WestKingdomEQ] Rental Committee was Cynagua May Coronet

      Greetings...

      Sorry for any confusion. It has been a very full weekend.
      No one has arranged for rentals at Coronet at this time.
      If somone wishes to do so they may...however at this late date one assumes it would be problematic.
      Hopefully that clears up the rental issue.

      In Service,

      Richard

      On Apr 29, 2012, Henrik Olsgaard <henriksd5@...> wrote:
      Your Highness, please pardon my confusion. Am I misunderstanding Your words ? Below You state  You "... have arranged for rentals..." horses, and Your Event Autocrat has not done so. However then Your Highness states " If there are those...who feel that rentals would be a good thing... ( they) should...contact whatever "vendor" they feel is acceptable."

      I don't know any vendors in the Quincy area and am happy to patronize the horses Your words below indicate You have arranged for. But Your Highness gives no information on whom to contact. Is it possible You meant You have NOT made arrangements for horses to rent, and the words printed are in error?

      I sincerely hope Your Gracious Highness will forgive my inept confusion in this matter.

      Henrik