Re: Gaston Phebus - Photos

  • deliriumskid
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
      Photos posted here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/deliriumskid/sets/72157629832878259/

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Reimers <nancyreimers@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Elsie <nancyreimers@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > [My brain is a bit fried and I owe you all a longer wrap up post probably
      > > next week, but everyone's hard work needed acknowledgement prior to then.
      > > Thank you all - Else]

      > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Elsie" <nancyreimers@> wrote:
      > >
      > > [My brain is a bit fried and I owe you all a longer wrap up post probably
      > next week, but everyone's hard work needed acknowledgement prior to then.
      > Thank you all - Else]
      >
      > Briefly before I forget the totals, 37 horses, 61 attendees, 26 riders
      > signed the authorization sheet (and my memory tells me that several other
      > riders did not sign in).
      >
      > If you performed an authorization and never signed the sheet, please
      > contact me. If you had an authorization and never signed the sheet, please
      > contact me.
      >
      > Else

    • Sallie/Celine
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
        Hello All. I thought this event was WONDERFUL!
        Thank you Else, Zenada, T-Rah for your wonderful horse sharing!!! I am still a bit sore ;)
        I had a blast riding, eating, seeing old friends and making new ones!
        Cheers all, and Ride ON!
        -Celine.

        OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED.
        I sent a reply yesterday, but I think it didn't go to the group. Anywho, I wanted to re-state my appreciation for all the effort that went into one of the best EQ events I've attended! Great venue, great set-up, fabulous food!! I do hope that this event-with-a-theme can be revisited on a regular basis. Time to hit the books and find more good ideas?? :)

        (and although she doesn't subscribe to this group, I want to also thank Pauly for taking care of Luthold. They had a good time together while I schlepped around on Mr. Tiny Toes...)

        LvA