Re: [WestKingdomEQ] rubber stall mats?

  • Jean Terry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      A while back after looking for a while found 40 used but practically new ones on Craig's List. Got them for half the new price.
      jean
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
        I did look at Craig's list and will keep looking.  If the price is good enough, I can travel to them so if any of you find a 'deal' let me know!  Barn cant go up until the Co coughs up the permits (two weeks is the est - weird, huh?)

        But, sadly, not as far as Grants Pass