Greetings!

  • Scianna Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:11 AM

      Hail to the group! My name is Aoibheall an Sionnach (called Sionnach) and I’ve just joined this group. As the Equestrian Steward for Caid’s upcoming Great Western War, I want to keep the West’s equestrians informed about the activities planned for this year’s event.

      About the War: This year’s event will be held October 3-8 at the Buena Vista Recreational Area near Taft, CA. It is Caid’s biggest war and certainly our biggest equestrian event. Last year, we hosted 24 horses and 32 riders. We hope many riders from the West will come join us this year.

      Registration and land allocation are now open, and may be accessed online at our web site: http://caid-gww.org/. IMPORTANT: Preregistration will close August 1.

      We are  still finalizing the plans for equestrian activities, and would welcome input. If you’ve attended previously, what did you like best? What changes would you suggest? Would you like to sponsor an event or tourney? Please feel free to contact me offlist at scianna@....

      I’ll be posting details and links here as they become available. Meanwhile, I look forward to hearing from you, and to riding with you at Great West!

      In Service,

      Sionnach

      Equestrian Steward, GWW in Caid