Interest in equestiran activities at West/An Tir War?

  • David Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hey folks,

      So far I've heard crickets in regards to Western interest in horses at West/An Tir and my private inquiries have uniformaly received a 'we're not hauing to the war this year' response.   Please let me know if you are planning/interested in taking horses to the war.  Otherwise I'm going to offer the organization of EQ activities to KEO An Tir.

      Thanks,
      Hamish