Half Chaps for Sale

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Genevieve here.

      Here is the deal: I'm starting English riding lessons this Thursday
      (for the summer, anyway). I'm one of those commuting silicon valley
      workers with no time, so I rely on mail order. In preparation for my
      class I bought some half chaps from the Dover Saddlery catalog--a
      very nice pair, brown suede with covered elastic back and side
      zipper. They are too tall for me by about half an inch, but they fit
      my calf (I'm 5'5). The measurements are 17 inches and they fit up to
      a 15.5 inch calf. Anyway, I don't have time to send stuff back. I
      just want to get some of my money back, so make me an offer if you
      are interested. (I paid about $70 for them--as I said, they are a
      very nice pair.)

      If interested, write me at work: tlw@....

      Genevieve