More naggers needing a home: FW: Biscuit & Ranger

  • Wicked Frau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012

    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Me
    Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:00 AM
    Subject: Biscuit

    Hi,
    Biscuit is looking for a good home.
    She is 8 years old.  Purebred Morgan.  14.2 hands.
    Some of you know Biscuit.  I had her for a month or 2 in 2008 and got her started.  During that time I took her camping at Groom Creek and she was great.  Had no issues with other horses or being tied to a picket line all weekend.  She loads and bathes fine. She has always been barefoot and has great feet; not small ones either.  She is an easy keeper and some may question if she is more black lab than black horse!!  She is a DARLING!!!
    She hasn't been ridden a lot since I had her, but every time she is ridden, she seems consistently kind and hasn't forgotten her lessons.  She lives down the road from me in Dewey.  Her owner is possibly facing some surgery and the horses are too much for her with her back troubles and the potential expense and downtime of surgery and recovery.
    Biscuit's buddy Ranger is needing a home too.  He is healthy, about 15 years old, has good ground manners, but not a trustworthy ride.  He is a Mustang, bred in captivity.  He is probably 13h and very cute.  I don't have any pictures of him.  He is chestnut with a blaze and white legs that are spotted at the top of the white at his knees and hocks.  He has a thick mane, tail and forelock and is also an easy keeper.

    Owner:  Denise White 928-632-7620 (Please call her)

    Please pass this on to anyone that might be interested.
    Thanks,
    Nancy

    --
    -Sg-