Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Mounted Archery Workshop, 2/5/2012, 12:00 pm now with more eating

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      All along we have been thinking that the EQ archery practice was on Sat.  We just realized that it is on SUNDAY - you know, Super Bowl Sunday.

      I doubt I can get Connor to come.  In fact, I KNOW I can not get Connor to come.  I, personally, do not watch football.

      Does this realization affect anyone else's plans?  Geoff?  Karen?? Would you still be wanting to come with me?