Mounted Archery Workshop, 2/5/2012, 12:00 pm

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mounted Archery Workshop

      Date: Sunday February 5, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Jean's House (Cynagua - outside of Marysville)
      City State Zip: Brown's Valley, CA
      Phone: 209-620-3828 (Else's mobile)
      Notes: Come enjoy a weather proof arena and some mounted archery training and authorizations for those who are ready. Come train your horse or train yourself. Some loaner horses available.

    • Elsie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
        Greetings all,

        Based on discussions from last Sunday, we have decided to add Picnic Practice to Mounted Archery Practice on Sunday. Bring something to share if you want to play along. I heard rumors of grilled lamb!

        Else

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
          All along we have been thinking that the EQ archery practice was on Sat.  We just realized that it is on SUNDAY - you know, Super Bowl Sunday.

          I doubt I can get Connor to come.  In fact, I KNOW I can not get Connor to come.  I, personally, do not watch football.

          Does this realization affect anyone else's plans?  Geoff?  Karen?? Would you still be wanting to come with me?