Tarnmist EQ practice 10/22/2011

  • Ellen of the Western Wind
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      We had a good turnout for the practice last Sunday. Four horses and five riders. Nine people attended overall. We also set up the heads and rings to competition standards. I will be turning in scores for walk and trot times. Katherine, Achmere, and I were acting as ground crew.

      Kristin on Catty
      Torlief on Komet
      Achmere on Tobias
      Kat on Danse and Tobias
      Kyle on Danse

      Danse is becoming a very good beginners horse. This was Kyles first time riding (and he is afraid of horses). Danse was very good with him, and he wants to do more next time. (He isn't ready for authorization yet). Kat did give him a short lesson while riding next to him on Toby. Kristin and Torlief rode the games for scores. Torlief rode at a walk and got the smallest ring, first time for official scores.

      At GWW we had five horses from Tarnmist. I authorized Leia and she and Star won two of the events. (Gambler's choice and the Celtic challenge--bareback). Torlief came in fifth (tie), it was his first competition ever and on his own horse Komet.
    • David Walters
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
        I am glad to hear that the Equestrian Arts are alive and well in Tarnmist!  Thank you for the report.
        -Hamish

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          whoohoo! Komet!!!!

          Sent from my iPhone