photos from EQ Championship

  • Bob Orser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Finally managed to figure out how to put these photos on Facebook (though
      I'm not sure just how I did it; they can't seem to resist constantly
      messing with things, so it didn't work the way it did previously.)
      Anyway, just look for "Robert Orser", then for latest photo album titled "
      WK Eq Championship - 9/17/2011" (The 2 albums from the 2 previous years
      are still on there too.) I didn't tag or caption anything. Feel free to
      tag yourselves if you like. I didn't intentionally favor anyone by taking
      more shots of them; I just managed to get the timing right sometimes & not
      others. I'm sorry if some folks don't access Facebook, but I totally have
      no idea how to put photos online any other way. (If anyone can move them
      elsewhere, feel free to do so.) No doubt the professional lady
      photographer got more & better shots, but these are free anyway.
      - Robert of Dunharrow

      dunharrow@...