tack trade at Equestrium?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2011
      Last year it was suggested taht we do a tack swap at Equestrium.

      I still have my box of extra ' stuff'.

      Anyone else want to do some trade/cheap selling???

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2011
        Good idea! I've got some miscellaneous crap that I'd like to unload, and perhaps pick up the crap of others...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2011
          My thought exactly!!

          I love going to the 4H tack sale each year.  Sometimes someone else's crap was _just_ what I was looking for!