purg horses???

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
      Who is bringing horses?

      Are horses a part of coronation again?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
        I know Helga was bringing horses for rentals - has anyone availed themselves of this?

        I know of the hunt.

        I guess what I am really asking is which horse owners are bringing horses.

        What is the Coronation performance?

        Siobhan

        On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Michelle Lauzon <lasagnaatzumac@...> wrote:
        Helga is brining horses, there are rentels, and a horse back hunt is planned. there is even a corination performance with horses.
        ~ Judith