Mist Practice This Sunday!

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
      We will be having our first Official practice this Sunday here in the Mists. Same place and time as before: Chaparral Ranch in Ed Levin Park, 9-11 AM. Rental horses are available but you need to reserve them -- let me know ASAP so I can call and confirm our numbers. :-) Cost is $40/hour. Trailering in is welcome; again, just let me know so I can tell Chaparral what to expect.

      *This* time is shouldn't be raining. ;-) So hopefully we'll be able to set up a ring/head set.

      Hope to see some of you there!
      Genevieve, EQ Officer for the Principality of the Mists
    • Sallie/Celine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011

        Wish I could, but have another commitment. Now I am in Milpitas for a bit I will be able to get to one of these soon!
        -Celine.

        OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED.