Fwd: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Got seat?

  • Laurie Frohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Being a newbie, most everything "right" seems awkward and feels weird to me.  I find myself asking my trainer stuff like "is it supposed to hurt here, or here?"  But at some point, after practicing lots, I'm finding that one body part will start to pick up the right position and it stops feeling as wrong as it did to start with, and bonus, I don't have to think about it as much anymore.  I guess it's that "lizard brain" thing the fighters talk about!  Of course, all the other 150 body parts (ok, I know it isn't that many, but some days it sure feels that way!) still feel gawky and inept.  Hopefully someday all the parts will feel right at the same time!

      Happy trails!
      Alloria