Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Status of Mists EQ Practice Insurance?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      This is true for practices.

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Rachael Keish <rachaelo@...> wrote:

      Hi Genevieve,
      I left you a message on your cell this weekend about this.  I got a call from Rene that we cannot set a weekend for a practice - it must be one day (recurring).  At the time we snt the request we didnt know whe the wrangler was available so we included Sat & Sundays and that is not OK.

      So she sent it all back (still waiting for it in the mail- haven't seen it) and cancelled the Mists check.  I plan to resend vai email  and using my credit card cause the delay here is ridiculous. I'm fine with getting reimbursed if Aldith is OK with it.

      Sound good?

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM, <tlwhyte@...> wrote:

      Greetings to Ghislaine and Aldith, Principality of the Mists Seneschal and Exchequer, from Genevieve, Mists Equestrian Officer
      cc Hamish, West Kingdom Equestrian Officer

      Please let me know what the status is of getting the SCA insurance activated so that we can begin to have official equestrian practices in the Mists. I have talked to Aldith, and she indicated that Renee at Corporate had some concerns, but that those issues had been worked out. Is this still true, or are there outstanding issues that need to be addressed? Also, per our conversations at Mists Spring Coronet, it was my understanding that the request for insurance had to be sent by the Principality Seneschal -- is that indeed true? Bottom line, please let me know the situation status, as well as any way I can help the process along.

      Yours in service,