Equine Acupuncture

  • Laurie Frohn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      Hi all-
      Wondering if anyone knows of an equine acupuncture practitioner in the Placerville area... or relatively close by.  We're trying to aviod another trip out to UC Daivs.

      Thanks!

      Alloria
    • Elsie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        Try the American Association of Equine Practioners website:

        http://www.aaep.org/dvmsearch

        If you perform an advanced search, you can search by specialty (such as acupunture/acupressure) as well as by area.

        Else/Nancy Reimers, DVM
      • Laurie Frohn